Note: The links in this post may be affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
This is an important truth we must always remember: God is faithful regardless of how we feel! When time drags on and life continues to be hard we must continue to remember this unchangeable truth. Turn to scriptures that remind you of this truth; write them on the mirror, print them on pretty cards and tape them around the house, anything to remind you that He still cares. In this post, I have listed a few of my favorites.
If we are faithless, He remains faithful for He cannot deny Himself. 2 Timothy 2:13
- Your lovingkindness, O Lord, extends to the heavens, your faithfulness stretches to the skies. Your righteouesness is like the mountains of God; your judgements are like the great deep. Psalm 36:5-6
- I would have despaired unless I believed I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take courage and wait for the Lord. Psalm 28:13-14
- I will trust in the lovingkindness of God forever and ever. I will give thanks forever because you have done it, and I will wait on your name, for it is good, in the presence of your godly ones. Psalm 52:8-9
- Cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken. Psalm 55:22
- When I am afraid, I will put my trust in you. In God whose words I praise; in God I have put my trust; I shall not be afraid. What can man do to me? Put my tears in a bottle. Are they not in your book? Psalm 56:3-4;8
- The Lord gives grace and glory; no good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly. O Lord of hosts, how blessed is the man who trusts in You. Psalm 84:11-12
- Give thanks to the Lord, For He is good … From my distress I called upon the Lord; The Lord answered me and set me in a large place. The Lord is for me; I will not fear; what can man do to me? … The Lord is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation … Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His lovingkindness is everlasting. Psalm 118
- I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;fFrom where shall my help come? My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2
- I wait for the Lord, my soul does wait, and in His word do I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than the watchmen for the morning; indeed, more than the watchmen for the morning. O Israel, hope in the Lord; for with the Lord there is lovingkindness, and with Him is abundant redemption. Psalm 130:5-7
This is just a short list of some of my favorite psalms, I encourage to go to your bible and read the entire psalm for context. You will be blessed by it. In coming days I will also list some of my go-to verses from the rest of scripture.
What are your favorite verses to go to when you are feeling weak?
Subscribe To My Newsletter
Overwhelmed by life? Know you need to pray but don't have the words? Subsrcibe for my printable list and bookmark of go-to psalms to pray.